Monday, December 17, 2007

Reality television isn't all bad

Monday night, another America's Next Top Model. Tonight, it's the final! Over in this part of the world, we're a season behind you US folks. I think we're on cycle 8.

Now I tend to give out a lot about reality television. I think most of it is utter shite. But, man, I can't get enough of this show. It's not just the sexy women. Not at all. In fact, some of them are muck. Nah, I enjoy sassy Tyra, the comic stylings of Miss Jay (and those legs) and the other Jay with the silver hair too. That dude's from the future.

Oh, I love the bitching too. It's entertaining while backing up everything I know to be true about women.

2 comments:

jimhenshaw said...

A great thinker once said, "The real purpose of television is to give people something to masturbate to -- so they'll fall asleep before the news comes on and not even hear the racoons going through the trash outside the trailer."

Your cartoon captures that sentiment perfectly.

Bitter Animator said...

Nice quote. Seems more relevant than ever these days.