Monday, June 22, 2009

Totally swamped at the moment so apologies for the lack of updates and the lack of quality.

I'm really juggling things right now. I've gone into my production system of not reading any emails on a Friday or weekend. Because invariably someone will send me a work mail that will piss me off no end and I won't be able to deal with it until Monday.

It would simmer all through the weekend and build and build until I storm into the studio on Monday morning a little like the Hulk. Only not so ripped. Like a flabby Hulk. And I'd be angry.

And they don't like me when I'm angry.

Sure enough, when I came in this morning, there's a mail from a complete gobshite sitting in my mailbox that came in last thing Friday afternoon. That would have killed my weekend.

But today, I'm not the Hulk. I don't need to smash anything. I can deal with it on a Monday morning.



2 comments:

Red Pill Junkie said...

That's a really sage advise, man (not reading work-related emails 'til Monday) :)

susan said...

He looks like the little drawings from "Vertigo"......

Very good idea not to read emails over the weekend.