Friday, July 10, 2009

When the outcome is staring you in the face

If Blogger let me (maybe it does and I don't know), I could just sum up my issues in one post and put it on a loop, to post maybe every three days.

The same thing.

I have bitten off more than I can chew. And whatever it is that I've eaten is now stuck to the insides of my mouth and I can't spit it out. I believe there is peanut butter involved.

I have many things on the go.

I shouldn't have.

What comes with juggling projects is juggling people. And I just realised today that I told one person that nothing has been happening with another project. A project that, next week, will be published as part of a list of projects going ahead. A list with my name all over it. Pox.

A simple mistake. A hopeful ommission more than a lie. To stick with the juggling analogy, I was simply trying to separate my balls. Ahem. That didn't come out quite right but you know what I mean.

Next week, my balls will collide.

And all I can do is wait.

For my balls...

...to collide.

3 comments:

Visio Inspira said...

nice post

stop dreaming start action

Red Pill Junkie said...

Can't you just call that person and tell the truth? I mean it's obviously a mistake, not a deliberate lie; the latter is always harder to forgive.

susan said...

Um, you look like the Pit and the Pendulum. Scary.

And as for the other thing, won't all the women weep if anything happens to the family jewels?

Just remember the immortal words of Tom Petty- "The waiting is the hardest part".

;-)