Monday, April 21, 2008

The graveyard

Since learning Flash, I have been enthusiastic about the ability to make a little short all by myself. Even if it's crap. Just an expression of an idea.

But, in reality, what I have ended up with is a big folder full of unfinished Flash files. Barely started actually. Usually I draw a face. And then I'm bored.

Unfinished.

Must... finish... something.

See this is why I like single drawings. That one above? Yeah okay, it might be rubbish but it's finished. That counts for something. Doesn't it?

1 comment:

Toole said...

I feel so empowered by Flash, which I just started using a couple of weeks ago. So many stupid ideas not worth my regular time, I can do in days or hours. It's almost recreational. I will take 3 months painstakingly painting some serious shit, but also take 3 hours every now and then making a little bug talk or whatever.

And I can make some some change with it. Sell out.