Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trying to find a moment

I'm sitting trying to figure out how I can post to my blog using my iPod Touch. I got an application called BlogPress but for images and formatting it seems to want me to work in HTML. What am I? A programmer all of a sudden?

No. No I am not. Though I used to be able to mess about with BASIC back in the day. I made a text adventure game once about a doll that comes to life and murders people. It had multiple endings and everything. Even a graphic title page. Pretty fancy for its time.

But, no, I'm not a programmer.

So this won't have the image I wanted to post and may well just be a wall of text with no formatting. I'll post that pic later or tomorrow. It was about an important Christmas wish.

Hope you all had or are still having good holidays. Mine have been tiring. Soooo sleeeepy. But they haven't been too bad.

I'm having a real productivity crisis though. That's something I touched on before and it's really building to a crescendo. I need time. Time to achieve. Time to do more than just survive the day. Something is going to have to change.

Anyone seen that Sita Sings The Blues? I really want to see it. You guys know I'm not Flash's biggest fan but the fact that one person can make an animated feature with it is amazing.

Man, I hope this doesn't turn out to be one huge wall of text. That's my real Christmas wish.

2 comments:

Red Pill Junkie said...

I want to see that 'Sita sings the Blues' flick, too! Hopefully next year it will get a good distributor.

Well, gotta go take my car to the agency. Apparently there's a slight chance that due to an assembly glitch it might short-circuit and turn into a moving ball of fire with me in it. They sent me a notice letter though; so I guess the beancounter decided I was worth the fix ;)

Bitter Animator said...

Nice of them to let you know at least. I guess they got into the Christmas spirit.