Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Target #3

He was always going to be the one prepared, wasn't he?

You see, it is a matter of absolute fact that Disney had his head frozen (I heard it from a bloke down the pub, or at least I would have if I were much of a pub-goer). So, in the future, when his head is revived and transplanted on to a robot body, he would journey to the past to warn his past self of the my arrival.

So I was never going to stand a chance against Walt Disney and his timetravelling robot future self. Not a chance.

And with the pioneers of the past wiped out, Disney could claim he invented animation all by himself and the world becomes one giant Disneyland ruled by an army of rodent-shaped robots.

I set out to save the world and doomed it instead.

4 comments:

Adam H said...

I often fantasize about what the state of animation would be like today without Disney's kitch influence....kill him so we can find out!

Anonymous said...

There'd be no anime for a start.

I am yet to decide whether or not this would be a good thing.

Certain hentai and yaoi would indicate that it would be.

Mr. Trombley said...

Dear Sir, You should have taken out the technical guy, Ub Iwerks. That way, even if Disney did manage to escape with his life he couldn't use Iwerk's various inventions and innovations to dominate the market.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Ain't that just a bitch?