Thursday, July 17, 2008

They aren't there

Telling me they should be there does not magically make them appear. I know they should be there. That's why I checked first before getting in your face about them not being there.

Was this easier or harder back in the paper days? I'm not really sure. I do know when I got layout packs, they were always there but that could have been because I was in a studio with a good system and people who know what they are doing. But not now. Not with computer files. Flash files. And servers.

About a hundred folders to search through, none of which contain what they are supposed to. Is there no system here? It seems putting hopes on things being the way they should be is the norm here, which is odd because nothing is ever as it should be.

What a mess. I just want to find an old scene for reference... is that too much to ask?

No comments: