Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why I die inside

And I block out the worst stuff. Only hypnosis could bring me to dredge up the real gems that people have said over the years. That argument about the exploding cars went on for about four days. It really did.

I guess it could be worse - when they aren't arguing about shite, they're spoiling movies I haven't seen yet. And I haven't seen most movies yet.

I'm currently playing Siren Blood Curse. It scares the absolute bejesus out of me. Anyone playing it?

3 comments:

me said...

I played the demo, looked intriguing, but I felt that too much was done for you in cut scenes.

Mr. Trombley said...

Dear Sir,

I would just like to say that one of those things is almost kind of true. Potatoes are a member of the nightshade family and certain strains can be mildly toxic if uncooked. But it is actually Potato Fruits are usually poisonous (not the delicious tubers)

Did you know that Stan Laurel's real name was Arthur Stanley Jefferson? It's true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad4e3HtTwYs

Bitter Animator said...

Actually, the potato thing came from the guy who said I would be killed for my shoes in his country so I guess that might have some truth in it too.